The Sony MDR-ZX110 Wired On-Ear Headphones are as good as they get for this price, and you can snag a pair for $9.97 today, originally $19.99. Its 30mm driver units offer full, balanced sound for a complete listening experience from 12-22,000 Hz. Product page.
Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones, White MDR-ZX110
- Lightweight 1.38 in neodymium dynamic drivers deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re traveling
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
These headphones are built with comfort and performance in mind, all without compromise. Get an airline adapter, and these would be a great alternative to the free earbuds that flight attendants hand out, especially on long haul international trips. For headphones with air purification, you’ll want the Dyson Zone.
Dual 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Airplane Headphone Adapter Gold Plated (2 Pack)
- Flight audio adapter. Plug the headphones cord into the adapter and insert it into the airline jacks to enjoy powerful, balanced sound for music or…
- The airplane audio adapters converts a dual-prong airline jack to a standard headphone stereo mini plug (1/ 8 inch, 3.5 mm)
- Golden plated. Connectors offer great signal transfer. Suitable for most airline dual socket headphone audio jack.
The durable, 1.2 m y-type cable resists snags and tangles so you can get caught up in your music, not your cord. Compact for portability yet affording listening flexibility, the swivel, folding earpads let you enjoy music in many ways,” said Sony.